The Studio: Working Together to Transform Marketing
The Studio is a forum of marketing leaders seeking to accelerate the transformation of the practice of marketing within their respective organizations. Rising consumer expectations, disruptive technologies, and complex economics are changing competitive dynamics. Healthcare organizations must radically rethink competitive strategy and marketing executives must lead the way.
A Catalyst for Change.
The Studio brings together marketing leaders from non-competing systems to explore advanced marketing practices, exchange ideas, and acquire knowledge of issues and competencies fundamental to future success. Working with in- and out-of- industry experts as well as each other, members learn the skills needed to advance the role and function of marketing.
- INTENSIVES Twice per year members come together for a deep dive into a narrow topic that addresses a key challenge marketers face today. During the 2-day studio sessions, members work with some of the nation’s leading marketing experts – both in and out of the health industry – to explore advanced practices, emerging trends, and innovations in marketing and competitive market strategy. These experts act as catalysts, facilitating discussion to help members gain deep understanding of the range of approaches, challenges and learnings and translate them into actionable ideas. Learn more about our upcoming Intensives.
- COLLABORATION Members place high-value on building connections with other marketing leaders. We facilitate knowledge sharing, thought leadership and relationship building to support marketing executives in the exchange of ideas, best practices, and discussions on timely topics. We provide a collaborative, online work space where members can share ideas openly and engage in robust discussions. We also provide webinars throughout the year that offer marketing leaders and their teams the opportunity to discuss emerging trends and topics, learn new skills, and discuss best practices.
Joining The Studio
Workgroups are limited in size and open by invitation to marketing executives in non-competing health systems. The annual fee of $5,000 includes two intensives, collaborative workspace, and other content throughout the year. Membership includes:
- Two deep dive intensives offered in person and via livestream
- Members-only collaborative work space
- Webinars, white papers, research reports, presentations and other content to address timely topics
For more information and to secure your spot in The Studio for 2018, contact Amanda Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757.692.5328.