Take a Deeper Dive into the State of Digital Healthcare Marketing
Join us for a webinar over lunch – Tuesday, April 30, at Noon
Greystone and Klein & Partners recently released the 4th Annual State of Digital Healthcare Marketing Report. Join Corrigan Consulting’s Executive Vice President Carla Bryant as she takes a deeper dive into the data and delivers insights to help you make sense of if all – and perhaps make a few strategic changes.
Carla will discuss five key takeaways from the survey:
- CRM – 60% of us have it…but our overall experience with CRM is trending downward. How can we better organize, structure and prepare for getting more out of our CRM?
- Marketing Automation – 42% of us are using marketing automation in some capacity, but what are the best ways to use this important tool?
- Mobile Responsive Website – 80% of us have a website that is fully responsive in design. Are you preparing for mobile first – or mobile only – customers?
- Social Media – 96% of respondents say they have an active Facebook account and 92% are boosting Facebook posts, but what are some better ways to use social media?
- Transformation – the report focuses on the technologies we’re investing in and the tools we’re using and how we’re using them. Carla will describe the perils of “whack-a-mole” marketing and reveal the importance of having strategy and structure behind our technology investments.
We hope you’ll join us for this Deep Dive over lunch on April 30. Register for the webinar today, and be sure to download your free copy of the report from Greystone. Also, if you register by April 19, you’ll be entered to win a $50 gift card to Panera for you and your team to enjoy while you participate in the webinar. Who said there’s no such thing as a free lunch?!