Take a Deeper Dive into the State of Digital Healthcare Marketing
Join us for a webinar over lunch – Tuesday, April 30, at Noon
Greystone and Klein & Partners recently released the 4th Annual State of Digital Healthcare Marketing Report. Join Corrigan Consulting’s Executive Vice President Carla Bryant as she takes a deeper dive into the data and delivers insights to help you make sense of if all – and perhaps make a few strategic changes.
Carla will discuss five key takeaways from the survey:
- CRM – 60% of us have it…but our overall experience with CRM is trending downward. How can we better organize, structure and prepare for getting more out of our CRM?
- Marketing Automation – 42% of us are using marketing automation in some capacity, but what are the best ways to use this important tool?
- Mobile Responsive Website – 80% of us have a website that is fully responsive in design. Are you preparing for mobile first – or mobile only – customers?
- Social Media – 96% of respondents say they have an active Facebook account and 92% are boosting Facebook posts, but what are some better ways to use social media?
- Transformation – the report focuses on the technologies we’re investing in and the tools we’re using and how we’re using them. Carla will describe the perils of “whack-a-mole” marketing and reveal the importance of having strategy and structure behind our technology investments.
We hope you’ll join us for this Deep Dive over lunch on April 30. Register [LINK COMING SOON] for the webinar today to download your free copy of the report. If you register by April 19, you’ll be entered to win a $50 gift card to Panera for you and your team to enjoy while you participate in the webinar. Who said there’s no such thing as a free lunch?!